Wednesday 30 December 2009

End of the Year...

So, it's been a pretty good year and all, but I won't talk about all that...

Since my last blog post I've mostly been doing non-programming related things. To give you a bit of an insight in things to come I made a very small list of topics that I'm going to talk about in the coming weeks.

- XML Tweaking (tweaking 'constant' values like player runspeed in runtime using XML)

- XNA Console Component (I've used the XNA Console Component (by Kevin) and I will talk about integration of numerical values to set things like gridsize, as seen in a previous video on this blog)

- Tutorial about the 3D Gizmo. People have been asking me to release the source/snippets of the gizmo code, so I'll think about creating a tutorial or simply releasing it as full source project.

- More lighting and texturing with Sunburn.

- Possible beginners guide to integrating sunburn into your new/existing game.

...And of course there is many more that will follow. These topics are just a few things I have in mind for early 2010. I hope you will enjoy them. If you have any suggestions, please leave your comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Great contribution Tom.
    Waiting for the Gizom tutorial EAGERLY.

    ReplyDelete