A quick rundown of todays progress. Multi-threading got added (very easy thanks to BEPU) Cleaned up the code to hopefully help you quickly understand one of the possible ways to fix and maintain a relationship between your physics & your visuals. Spacebar will spawn a lot of spheres into the scene and left/right button will shoot sphere(s) from your current location. Leave your Feedback, Questions or just your thoughts in the comments section below ;)
* One of the possible ways to combine your physics with your visuals.
* Commented lines explaining the code required to setup BEPU in your Sunburn project
* A basic scene (default start kit from Sunburn) with some additional dynamic objects
* Multi-threaded physics
* A ragdoll
* DebugDrawer to visualize boundingboxes
* Actor class that combines Entity & SceneObject
The "Blades" mesh isn't using his own dynamic collision yet. May be something for a future release ;)
Don't hesitate to report any bugs or other suggestions...
Source link HERE. Enjoy!